Wolseley Forum 2.0
  • Announcements

• Nishka

Wolseley Forum 2.0   16/03/18

Welcome to the 'new and improved' Wolseley Forum 2.0 While we can't guarantee we will get your whites whiter, we can guarantee a wonderful experience in the world of Wolseleys.   The Wolseley Forum Team
speediduck

Picture

speediduck

Q

post-241-1236843959_thumb.jpg post-241-1236844158_thumb.jpg

paul barrett

A most hansome looking Wolseleyist !

Nishka

Yes, I agree Paul, very distinguished. :)

Nishka

Kira

oooooooooooooh I luv a man in uniform........but i'm not sure of the insignia. Oh and speediduck, there is quite the resemblance to Hairy Seagoon about you. :P:lol:;)

speediduck
oooooooooooooh I luv a man in uniform........but i'm not sure of the insignia. Oh and speediduck, there is quite the resemblance to Hairy Seagoon about you. :P:lol:;)

Stop it you lot I'm starting to blush :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The uniform is that of The London Ambulance Service, from which I have just retiered.

Nishka

Egos are massaged at no extra cost lol :lol::D

Nishka

ahctog

We saw a lady poking about in the river (by the ford) the other weekend, turns out she was with the mpv which had conked out trying to go through the ford, she was looking for her number plate which had fallen off! Perhaps next time she will check the depth first and then use the bridge like the rest of us. Did we laugh a bit? Possibly! The lunch in The Plough was excellent too.

Eynsford_ford.jpg

speediduck

Thats understandable cos he's my Grandfather's cousin.

speediduck
We saw a lady poking about in the river (by the ford) the other weekend, turns out she was with the mpv which had conked out trying to go through the ford, she was looking for her number plate which had fallen off! Perhaps next time she will check the depth first and then use the bridge like the rest of us. Did we laugh a bit? Possibly! The lunch in The Plough was excellent too.

I love watching the dads trying to impress their kids, and when they come to a halt, in the middle the kids open the door and let the water in.

Go over the bridge, turn left, take the next right at the Monument into Bower Lane, I'm up on the left. No 17. or in The Five Bells just past the Monument on the right.

The Plough is a bit pricey. over the bridge turn right, and on the right is The Malt Shovel, with a car park opposite. Exelent food and cheaper.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.