webmonster
post 20 Dec 2012, 22:29
Post #1

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

Group: Morris Member
Member No.: 922
Proud citizen of: nz

Mirroring the thread on the Cowley/Oxford forum...
There is some information scattered around in this forum, but not in one convenient thread.

Known Isis Travellers:
UK:
series I - PWF 301, 625 XUG, RDD 523, VYB 541, NTP 708, LCT ?
series II - LS6976, YKL 130
+1 ute NCJ 566?

NZ:
series I - AM1931 (orig. cond), BM2345 (restored)
series II - possibly one in ChCh, am checking up on this. Doesn't seem likely at this stage...

Australia:
series I - I have a photo of one from 10 years ago (needs restoring)
series II

To get things started here are two series I Isi in New Zealand. One has been restored over many years, the other one is in great original condition. Both are owned by Terry and there was an excellent article in the NZ Classic Car magazine - with a pic even on the front cover!
Here is the article with great pics:

http://www.classiccar.co.nz/articles/1956-...rity-morris-264

Attached File  _DSC7348.jpg ( 66.24K ) Number of downloads: 0

This post has been edited by webmonster: 26 Dec 2012, 06:27
Go to the top of the page
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
matthew.h
post 20 Dec 2012, 23:55
Post #2

Wolseley Fanatic

Group: Forum Member
Member No.: 9,890

there is one in chch park up in a barn with a cover over it. hasnt been going for years now also it is a sedan one
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Howard Dent
post 21 Dec 2012, 00:02
Post #3

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,739
Proud citizen of: en

QUOTE (webmonster @ 20 Dec 2012, 22:29 ) *
Mirroring the thread on the Cowley/Oxford forum...
There is some information scattered around in this forum, but not in one convenient thread.

Known Isis Travellers:
UK:
series I
series II

NZ:
series I - AM1931 (orig. cond), BM2345 (restored)
series II - possibly one in ChCh, am checking up on this

Australia:
series I - I have a photo of one from 10 years ago (needs restoring)
series II

To get things started here are two series I Isi in New Zealand. One has been restored over many years, the other one is in great original condition. Both are owned by Terry and there was an excellent article in the NZ Classic Car magazine - with a pic even on the front cover!
Here is the article with great pics:

http://www.classiccar.co.nz/articles/1956-...rity-morris-264

Attached File  _DSC7348.jpg ( 66.24K ) Number of downloads: 0

I can't compete with the picture of the NZ ones, but I have quite few of the UK cars...

Attached File  Camp_04_and_Abi_and_Isis_013.jpg ( 33.26K ) Number of downloads: 2

VYB 541 was rescued by yours truly from Aberdeen (long story!) - sold to Rob Denness in Shoreham, restoration may be underway.

Attached File  img046.jpg ( 36.52K ) Number of downloads: 1

NTP 708 as found in the eighties - this is the one I have just rebuilt the engine in.

Attached File  img105.jpg ( 44.8K ) Number of downloads: 1

JAG 442 in the eighties - I found this picture on eBay being sold by an amateur photographer, car looks pretty solid...

Attached File  IMG_0946.JPG ( 61.32K ) Number of downloads: 0

JAG 442 as given to me in 2004 after a Glasgow technical college had 'started' a restoration - needless to say it is no longer with us in it's entirety!

More of that and other stories tomorrow (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif)

Howard.
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
webmonster
post 21 Dec 2012, 01:11
Post #4

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

How awful for JAG 442 to end up like that when it looked pretty solid in the 1980s!
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Danny
post 21 Dec 2012, 01:23
Post #5

Wolseley Fanatic

Member No.: 1,742
Proud citizen of: au

Looks like Frank Spencer started the restoration.

Danny
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Howard Dent
post 21 Dec 2012, 14:23
Post #6

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ 21 Dec 2012, 01:23 ) *
Looks like Frank Spencer started the restoration.

Danny

Stevie Wonder more like!

Back in approx 2002 (not 2004 as originally stated) I was having an early browse of the (to me) new-fangled internet, and because I already owned a Traveller I thought I'd search for that. Imagine my amazement when the first result was an ad for a Traveller, and it was free to a good home! The ad stated that a restoration had been started but abandoned, and the car was in a stripped condition - however having contacted the vendor it turned out that the reason for sale was the owner's passing. Apparently he had a collection of cars but the Isis was a favourite and somehow he made the arrangement with the college to do the work if he supplied the parts; I think he became ill and although the college had supposedly rebuilt the engine (it wasn't very nice!) the rest was just stripped - completely. It then took about 4 months before the estate could be sorted and the car released, whereupon I sent a mate with a trailer who lived in Dumfries to collect the rolling shell and parts - I can even remember the ad said 'just needs reassembly'...
I didn't foresee too many problems, and my friend was to keep it in his barn until I had somewhere to put it - easy! He got to the college at the time set and immediately rang me to ask if I knew what I was getting - 'oh yes' I said, 'I know it's all in bits' - but he said did I know it was stored outside and had been for some time (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif)
Having loaded it on his trailer I got another call - the chassis had broken in two, and he now couldn't get it off the trailer and he was on his way to me to drop it off - that's about 6 hours! So that's the reason for the strange gait of the car on the trailer - it wasn't helped by putting the engine in the footwell however! So JAG 442 was stripped of spare parts and sent to that car park in the sky, and almost forgotten about - until about 10 years later when I found someone selling a pile of colour photos on eBay, and included in this was 2 of an Isis Traveller. Of course I had to have them, but imagine my surprise when I looked at a complete JAG - taken in the eighties, in Partick. Turned out the lady photographer liked cars and took a camera everywhere with her, and just happened to see this interesting old car in a back street, looking like it was having some work done (maybe engine, the front is quite high and there is a tow rope) - how sad it should all go wrong.

Attached File  img104.jpg ( 38.37K ) Number of downloads: 0

Attached File  TNF_6.jpg ( 32.39K ) Number of downloads: 0

This is how it looked when I got it home, with an acro-prop between the rear axle hump and the dash to stop it collapsing on the floor! Mine was rare house this day, as round the back in the garage were 2 more Travellers...

More later about VYB and it's stablemate RDD 523, promise.

In the meantime, here's a shot of NTP 708 in the drive behind my Series I saloon.

Attached File  080620121354.jpg ( 43.85K ) Number of downloads: 0
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Howard Dent
post 21 Dec 2012, 15:37
Post #7

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

Moving on to the story of VYB - when I was a young(er) man and already possessed a couple of Isis saloons, I decided I had to have a Traveller or die! At that time there were none known of in the club here in the UK, and my only chance was to follow up an out of date advert for a car needing restoration - to my surprise the car was still available, but I was told it was 'going in an auction next week', and the number plate was 'worth a few quid on it's own' (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

So off I went to Devon to see VYB, and there I viewed what appeared to be a complete car buried under boxes in a leaky lock-up garage - it didn't look like it was going anywhere soon, so I made a bid which was turned down and then left. Scroll forward about 15 years and I still didn't own a Traveller, but now I had moved house/got married/settled down a bit so thought I'd try a bit harder - so I rang the man in Devon. 'Oh dear, we just sold it to a chap on the south coast who is going to do it up!' - bugger (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

I then advertised for a couple of years in the club magazine wanting one, but nothing much happened until one day I had 2 calls! The first was the owner of my current long term restoration project RDD 523 (Series 1), and the other was Michael O'Mealy-Pigott, who was restoring a Traveller I didn't know about. On one day in 1998 (I think) I viewed both cars, and subsequently bought RDD - Michael was worried he would lose his workshop/storage facility so wanted a possible new home for his. He has now completed his, and takes it to local shows - I think it's the only Series II Traveller left, and one of the 3 roadworthy Isis Travellers in the UK.

Attached File  img049.jpg ( 50.7K ) Number of downloads: 0

This is it the day I viewed it - Michael was given the car by the family of the original owner, who used to tow a caravan to Greece for the summer with a boat on the roof - in the fifties - what a journey!

Attached File  PICT1120.JPG ( 21.87K ) Number of downloads: 0

This is it 'on the road' for the first time! Not my picture, but I was there (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Which brings us back to VYB - sort of. I put RDD away whilst I considered the best plan, as you do, and then received a phone call from a man in Aberdeen who was looking to pass on his Traveller - it seemed too good an opportunity to pass up as he said it needed much work but was untouched, and it was cheap - but in Aberdeen (look at a map!). It transpired he had been going to start a Morris museum and thought an Isis would be ideal as a centrepiece, so started looking; he ended up swapping his restored Austin A35 for VYB unseen, just purely on the description of it needing only a little work! He sent his driver (with trailer and Isis) down to Essex to collect it as it was too far to view - at least I thought he said Essex, but he had actually said Exmouth - and then the penny dropped! He had ended up with VYB from the 'chap on the south coast who is going to restore it' - small world eh? The car has now covered many hundreds of miles being trailered, and then a few more because I decided to sell it to Rob Denness who just happens to live on the - yes, you've guessed it - south coast! Rob is in the process of trying to find someone to do the welding for him I believe - there was quite a bit to do, but it was pretty much complete and un-touched.

Attached File  img047.jpg ( 52.27K ) Number of downloads: 0

RDD on the day I bought it - I didn't own a decent camera!

More later...
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
webmonster
post 23 Dec 2012, 06:35
Post #8

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Howard Dent @ 22 Dec 2012, 04:37 ) *
I then advertised for a couple of years in the club magazine wanting one, but nothing much happened until one day I had 2 calls! The first was the owner of my current long term restoration project RDD 523 (Series 1), and the other was Michael O'Mealy-Pigott, who was restoring a Traveller I didn't know about. On one day in 1998 (I think) I viewed both cars, and subsequently bought RDD - Michael was worried he would lose his workshop/storage facility so wanted a possible new home for his. He has now completed his, and takes it to local shows - I think it's the only Series II Traveller left, and one of the 3 roadworthy Isis Travellers in the UK.
Attached File  img049.jpg ( 50.7K ) Number of downloads: 0

Do you know about series II Traveller YKL 130? It had an article on it in Popular Classics in May 1995. The owner back then was Peter Stanton; is he still the owner?

(IMG:http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6167/6170320607_73ece85ba7_b.jpg)
Photo from a car show (possibly something in Lincoln?) in August 2011
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Howard Dent
post 23 Dec 2012, 10:52
Post #9

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (webmonster @ 23 Dec 2012, 06:35 ) *
Do you know about series II Traveller YKL 130? It had an article on it in Popular Classics in May 1995. The owner back then was Peter Stanton; is he still the owner?

(IMG:http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6167/6170320607_73ece85ba7_b.jpg)
Photo from a car show (possibly something in Lincoln?) in August 2011

Morning Robert - yes, I admit to having a senior moment in my Traveller excitement! I know YKL very well, just plain forgot it was a Series II - DOH (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Pete Stanton is still the owner, has been for many years - there is an article somewhere in the archives ( (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) ) telling it's story from being found in a chicken shed IIRC by it's previous owner John Bartlett. He was responsible for returning it to the road, complete with extra wood and no rubber rear wheel arch trims - those black strips that run round the bottom of the rear wing and arch are a similar section to the sill profile, but have a metal strip inside with studs on to secure. They don't last forever, and are impossible to source - hence they don't always appear; check out Terry's restored example in your NZ mag. The other interesting things not mentioned before is that Travellers didn't come with carpet, they had a one piece rubber mat - and the Isis version had the 'fold up' extra seat facing backwards in the luggage area; when this was deployed you stood the spare wheel upright on the r/hand side and put the tailored cover over it. I seem to remember that Volvo claimed this as some sort of design innovation many years later on the 850 estate?
So, I stand humbly corrected - I blame my age...
However, here is a picture of that seat arrangement for your enlightenment - unfortunately some of the load carrying floor is missing, but you get the idea!

Attached File  img063.jpg ( 41.11K ) Number of downloads: 0

Matthew (on the left) is now studying Engineering at Warwick University, and Steven is almost 16...

Attached File  090620121363.jpg ( 36.71K ) Number of downloads: 0

This is the only pic I could find showing the spare wheel cover in NTP - sorry.
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
webmonster
post 24 Dec 2012, 00:34
Post #10

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (Howard Dent @ 23 Dec 2012, 23:52 ) *
rubber rear wheel arch trims - those black strips that run round the bottom of the rear wing and arch are a similar section to the sill profile, but have a metal strip inside with studs on to secure. They don't last forever, and are impossible to source - hence they don't always appear; check out Terry's restored example in your NZ mag.

So they are not shared with any other cars. It would cost a bomb to make new rubber ones up for such a limited market. Why were they originally rubber and not metal?
If the profile is the same as the sills might it be 'easy' to heat and bend some outer sills?

The other interesting things not mentioned before is that Travellers didn't come with carpet, they had a one piece rubber mat - and the Isis version had the 'fold up' extra seat facing backwards in the luggage area;

So even the Isis Traveller didn't come with carpet?
...and the fold up extra seat was not fitted to the series II/III Oxford Travellers?

Matthew (on the left) is now studying Engineering at Warwick University, and Steven is almost 16...

Lovely photo (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Imagine the little one on the right now being your resident household noisy guitarist (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Howard Dent
post 24 Dec 2012, 09:35
Post #11

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (webmonster @ 24 Dec 2012, 00:34 ) *
So they are not shared with any other cars. It would cost a bomb to make new rubber ones up for such a limited market. Why were they originally rubber and not metal?
If the profile is the same as the sills might it be 'easy' to heat and bend some outer sills?

So even the Isis Traveller didn't come with carpet?
...and the fold up extra seat was not fitted to the series II/III Oxford Travellers?

Lovely photo (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Imagine the little one on the right now being your resident household noisy guitarist (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

No - these parts not shared with anything else in the BMC family unfortunately; there weren't any left on JAG and there aren't any on LCT (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I would think the best thing to do would be to have them made as an extrusion and stick them on, as modern glues are pretty good and you avoid the need for tricky metal strips etc. Luckily for me, the strips on RDD are quite good and only need the metal parts remanufacturing!

Absolutely correct - neither the Isis nor the Oxford had carpet; it wasn't even an option, as I think the car was really aimed at the upper end of the utilitarian market. I guess the extra seats were merely a way of differentiating between models, plus the extra power would let you carry a bit more weight (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Steven is indeed the noisy guitarist - he's just 'progressed' to a seven string Schecter thing, which is not encouraging any form of listenable efforts...

Anyway, let's carry on the journey through UK Isis shall we? After all it's Xmas Eve and there's only about a million other things to do!

Attached File  Isis_pick_up_.jpg ( 36.94K ) Number of downloads: 0

This one still exists on the DVLA database, but I've never seen it - it may be a non-starter, but it was a Traveller before someone decided a pick up would be more useful. Probably had rotten wood and the rubber strips had fallen off (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached File  PICT0007.JPG ( 50.03K ) Number of downloads: 0

PWF 301 is most definitely a survivor - turned up on the national car sales weekly mag a few years back and was eventually saved by Peter Griffiths, who is carrying out a complete restoration.

There are two more examples that I have records of, but unfortunately no pics (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) Joe Nealon in Ireland has a Clarendon Grey Series I example, and Paul Rutter has his late father's Sandy Beige car (625 XUG - was originally 7 BPB). Mr Rutter snr. fitted 3 litre engine and carried out a refurbishment some years ago, but the only picture I have is a poor scan - however last heard of Paul was looking at tyres and a source of a less noisy gearbox so it definitely is still with us!

Lastly, many years ago I viewed a rough Series II Traveller at the premises of number plate dealer Colin Kirsch (Collectors Autos, Bournemouth), which he had registered 1515 UK (as you would, if you could!). It wasn't terribly good and no deal was done, but that car has now disappeared - maybe exported? Colin also had a Black Series II saloon registered MY 1515 which still appears on the DVLA list, but hasn't been on the road since 1984 - which was around the time I looked at the Traveller I think.

And that's it - my work is done (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
That makes 9 definite survivors, plus possibly a couple more if the pick up is still with us, and 1515 UK exists in a forgotten corner.
So who wants LCT at a very reasonable price?

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all posters and readers, I raise a virtual glass to you all (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

Howard.
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
oxfordtraveller
post 13 Feb 2013, 03:52
Post #12

Advanced Poster

Member No.: 12,878

Hi Howard - I'll get this right eventually. I've just bought a Series 11 Oxford Traveller and have been messaging Steve Foreman from Woodies in Portsmouth about the wood.

He apparently had the patterns for the Isis/Oxford wood parts until about 10 years ago when he sold them with his Traveller. The only request for the wood had been from the

previous owner of my Traveller and me.

I wonder if you or any other Traveller owners have heard if the patterns survived? Apparently it's not too difficult to reproduce the wood parts but it would be very much easier with patterns.

I have enjoyed all the posts here very much and have found them very useful already. I will post pictures of the Traveller when I get it home.

Regards

Gary
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
webmonster
post 13 Feb 2013, 07:41
Post #13

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

Hello Gary,

Great to hear that you've got an Oxford Traveller to restore; a rare vehicle.

QUOTE (oxfordtraveller @ 13 Feb 2013, 16:52 ) *
I wonder if you or any other Traveller owners have heard if the patterns survived? Apparently it's not too difficult to reproduce the wood parts but it would be very much easier with patterns.

I have enjoyed all the posts here very much and have found them very useful already. I will post pictures of the Traveller when I get it home.

Glad to hear that the forum has been useful. Have you poked your nose around the Oxford/Cowley/Landmaster etc. section?
If you know any other Oxford/Cowley/Isis owners do feel free to invite them to look at the forum (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

As for wood patterns... The two most recent restorations of woody travellers that I can think of are Emil Larsen (in Scandinavia) and Terry here in NZ. I can email Terry and ask him if patterns were made, but I have had trouble getting hold of Emil in the past.

Look forward to seeing your Traveller...
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
oxfordtraveller
post 13 Feb 2013, 13:11
Post #14

Advanced Poster

Thanks Monster - I'm going to trailer it home from Darwin in the next few weeks - it's 7000ks return! Apparently it was driven there 20 years ago from NSW or Victoria and has cruised to Ayers Rock all under its own steam.

Wish me luck and I'll be taking photos on the way back so should be colourful at least. I have a sister in Mt Isa and will take a shot having a beer at the Walkabout Creek Hotel (Croc Dundee pub) on the way. This site pretty much made my decision to buy it.

Will post again soon.

Kind regards

Gary
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Howard Dent
post 14 Feb 2013, 20:05
Post #15

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (oxfordtraveller @ 13 Feb 2013, 13:11 ) *
Thanks Monster - I'm going to trailer it home from Darwin in the next few weeks - it's 7000ks return! Apparently it was driven there 20 years ago from NSW or Victoria and has cruised to Ayers Rock all under its own steam.

Wish me luck and I'll be taking photos on the way back so should be colourful at least. I have a sister in Mt Isa and will take a shot having a beer at the Walkabout Creek Hotel (Croc Dundee pub) on the way. This site pretty much made my decision to buy it.

Will post again soon.

Kind regards

Gary

Welcome aboard Gary, and congratulations on your new 'toy'! Re the wood patterns, I am not aware of any such things I'm afraid, but a good carpenter/joiner should be able to get you straight - it's not a complicated arrangement.
I can supply pictures and measurements if that is any help?
Cheers, Howard.
PS Looking forward to the pics!
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
oxfordtraveller
post 14 Feb 2013, 23:22
Post #16

Advanced Poster

QUOTE (Howard Dent @ 15 Feb 2013, 06:05 ) *
Welcome aboard Gary, and congratulations on your new 'toy'! Re the wood patterns, I am not aware of any such things I'm afraid, but a good carpenter/joiner should be able to get you straight - it's not a complicated arrangement.
I can supply pictures and measurements if that is any help?
Cheers, Howard.
PS Looking forward to the pics!

Thanks Howard - Steve messaged me that in fact there never were any patterns or templates - I was misinformed about that - so I will be just copying the existing wood.

It's not in great condition and may have shrunk a little so your offer of measurements is very kind and I'll take you up on it when the time comes.

I'm very much looking forward to this project and saving another Morris for posterity.

Gary
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
webmonster
post 2 Mar 2013, 00:59
Post #17

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (oxfordtraveller @ 15 Feb 2013, 12:22 ) *
Thanks Howard - Steve messaged me that in fact there never were any patterns or templates - I was misinformed about that - so I will be just copying the existing wood.

It's not in great condition and may have shrunk a little so your offer of measurements is very kind and I'll take you up on it when the time comes.

I'm very much looking forward to this project and saving another Morris for posterity.

Terry emailed me back and said they made no templates for the wood on his recent Isis Traveller restoration. Seems a pity - you can get standard kits for Minor Travellers so they must have suitable templates/measurements.

Gary - there is an equivalent Oxford Traveller thread on the Oxford/Cowley/Landmaster/Ambassador forum too. There are some more pics in there (IMG:http://www.wolseleyforum.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
webmonster
post 2 Mar 2013, 01:02
Post #18

Wolseley Fanatic
Group Icon

QUOTE (matthew.h @ 21 Dec 2012, 12:55 ) *
there is one in chch park up in a barn with a cover over it. hasnt been going for years now also it is a sedan one

Matthew - Are there any photos or details for both these vehicles?
I could PM you if the owner might not like to have photos or details posted here.
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
matthew.h
post 2 Mar 2013, 02:18
Post #19

Wolseley Fanatic

Member No.: 9,890

no photo but i did see one in my own eyes in the barn under the cover. the person who owns it is in the v.c.c. ( vintage car club ) and restores cars back the way they were. the Isis will be some years away before back on the road. i dont know any other Isis here in chch however there might be more to be uncoverd as the years go by.
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
oxfordtraveller
post 6 Mar 2013, 06:33
Post #20

Advanced Poster

Attached File  P3040034.jpg ( 27.54K ) Number of downloads: 1

Well I came to my senses and put the Traveller in a container in Darwin to be trucked to Brisbane - here is a shot of when I first saw it. It's due to leave Darwin this Friday (8/3).I have loads of photos and will put them up on the Oxford Traveller site here as soon as I work out the intricacies of posting multiple photos.

Gary
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 02:12