post 3 Feb 2017, 01:32
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
From: Wolseleyland near the Guild City of Preston, Lancashire
Member No.: 2
Proud citizen of: gb

We welcome our new sponsor - Chorley Bottle Gas to the Forum.

I have to say I am very impressed with Steve and the service offered by his company and his staff. I use Chorley Bottle Gas for my welding gas supplies and have done so, after extensive research into rent free bottled welding gas. I have found that the gasses offered by Chorley Bottle Gas, are not only considerably cheaper on a per litre basis, but also available in a range of sizes from 10 - 50 litres. In addition to this, unlike some other rent free companies, once you have finished with your gas bottle and returned it to Chorley Bottle Gas, you will receive your whole deposit back, with no hidden admin charge or annual depreciation. This is seldom mentioned when using other rent free bottle gas companies.

I have a 25 litre bottle of Argon 5% mix, which gives me 5500 litres of gas, allowing me to use my MIG welder for between 7.5 and 9 hours of welding. This cost £62.50 including VAT plus a £50 deposit for the cylinder, this works out at £11.36 per cubic metre of gas, which is less than half the cost of Hobby Weld or Albee!

Nishka

Chorley Bottle Gas Ltd is a family run business, established in 2003 dedicated to providing a friendly, efficient and professional service to customers. They deal in all aspects of bottled gas within Chorley, Horwich, Bolton, Wigan, Preston and the surrounding North West areas.

They are main agents for Calor Gas offering a full range of cylinder sizes in Propane, Butane and BBQ gases offering customers a Free Same Day Delivery service.

Chorley Bottle Gas is now pleased to offer Rent Free Welding Gas cylinders in 10 Litres, 20 Litres, 25 Litres and 50 Litre cylinder sizes. As these are their own cylinders, they do not charge any rentals on the cylinders and do not charge any delivery or transaction charges or ask you to sign any binding contracts! They supply Pure Argon for TIG welding, Argon 5% for MIG welding, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide. They also supply high quality Red Diesel in 20L plastic drums and odour free Paraffin Extra in 4 Litre tubs or boxes of 16 Litres.

At their shop in Adlington, Chorley, they also stock a full range of Cabinet Heaters, gas appliances, LPG fittings, Regulators, accessories and hoses.

All items can be collected from their shop or they offer a same day local Free Delivery service on all their bottled gas cylinders, Calor Gas, Paraffin Extra and Red Diesel along with the most competitive prices in the area!

Chorley Bottle Gas Ltd own all their high pressure cylinders. They do not have to charge you rental prices as demanded by the big national companies such as BOC, Air Liquide, Linde Gas, Air Products and Energas. With Chorley Bottle Gas, you never pay a penny in rentals. Simply pay for your gas along with a cylinder deposit of £50.00 and keep the cylinder as long as you need it. They also do not charge for deliveries, collections, environmental charges or any other hidden charges!

Delivery

Chorley Bottle Gas Ltd offers a free same day local delivery service on all their bottled gas, red diesel and boxes of paraffin extra. That includes all Calor Gas, beer and beverage gas, welding gas, Helium and balloon gas cylinders.

For a FREE SAME DAY LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICE, orders must be made before their delivery vans go out on the road delivering, usually around 10am. But they do carry a stock of spare Calor Gas cylinders on their vans for orders taken throughout the day. So if the vans are already out on deliveries, in 99% of cases, they can still get you your Calor Gas cylinder delivered that same day!

If you are desperate for a same day delivery and their vans have already left the depot without your required item, they will do our utmost to get it to you. Quite often they do a “second run” in the afternoons or if you are very local (BL6, PR6, PR7) they will still be able to get you your delivery same day! They deliver six days a week to all areas covered.

They deliver to the following areas every day:

• Adlington
• Aspull
• Belmont
• Blackrod
• Bolton
• Chorley
• Farnworth
• Horwich
• Leyland
• Preston
• Westhoughton
• Wigan

And the following postcodes:

BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL6, BL7, PR1, PR4, PR5, PR6, PR7, PR25, PR26, WN1, WN2, WN3, WN4, WN5, WN6

http://chorleybottlegas.co.uk/

http://chorleybottlegas.co.uk/about-chorle...ons-bottle-gas/

Chorley Bottle Gas
The Old Methodist Church
21 Market Street
Adlington
Near Chorley
Lancashire
PR7 4HE

t: 01257 795700
f: 01257 474021
m: 07903 061661

sales@chorleybottlegas.co.uk - Contact Steve Ball for any information or advice, he will be only too pleased to be of help! Please mention the Wolseley Forum when calling or emailing.

Go to the top of the page
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post
Darvie43
post 3 Feb 2017, 20:08
Post #2

Super Poster

Group: Forum Member
Member No.: 19,807
Proud citizen of: au

What do the Australian readers use?, i am about to retire and want to get away from BOC.
PM  
+Quote Post
Danny
post 4 Feb 2017, 00:11
Post #3

Wolseley Fanatic

Group: Forum Member
Member No.: 1,742
Proud citizen of: au

They will catch up with you eventually David!

Danny
PMEmail Poster  
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 01:58